Friday, April 15, 2011

Trial Size

The first thing I do when I see a coupon for any toiletry item is check to see if it includes the phrase "excludes trial size". Most coupons do. The reason is obvious: companies don't want to give you a coupon that allows you to buy the least expensive version of their product. However, every once in a while, I'll come across a coupon that doesn't include those three words, like the $1 off Aquafresh Extreme Clean coupon found here.


This week at Walmart, the trial size version of that toothpaste was $.97. Using my $1 off coupon, I got this trial size tube for free!
Sure, a tube this small isn't going to get you as far as a regular-size tube, but it was FREE. Even if it only lasts a week or two, that's 7-14 days longer you can go before buying another tube. If you're able to buy more trial size toothpastes, you can really stretch your monthly budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment