Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday Bargain

Last night we went to Albany to buy big boy food stuff for G. We also needed an activity saucer, so we headed over to Goodwill, per my mom's advice. That woman always seems to score the best stuff from Goodwill, and she promised me that she almost always sees saucers there in good condition.

We were thrilled to find one in like-new condition, for $15! We brought it home, washed the seat part and sanitized the rest, then let G give it a go.
He loves it! Of course, because it was in such good shape, I had to know what we would have paid if we had bought it new. I tracked the exact one down on Amazon and found that it sells for $70. Needless to say, I'm more than happy with our great deal. I might have to check out Goodwill more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment