Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Great Site

This morning I came across a website that I'm really excited about. It's called Moo La La (if you read my blog, that might sound a little familiar). This site offers deep discounts (50-90% off) on deals from different online retailers. Like Rue La La, they introduce new deals each day, and they retire new deals each day, too.


What I'm most excited about is the purchase I made through Moo La La. I bought a Taste of the Farm Sampler Box from Organic Acres, with 40 total servings of herbs and vegetables. The herbs are  basil (purple, lemon or sweet), catnip, cilantro, dill, epazota, fennel and/or parsley (curly or Italian flat). The veggies are a combination of baby arugula, bok choy, cabbage (red or green), carrots (orange or red), cauliflower, celery, onions (sweet or red), radishes, red potatoes, sunburst squash, zucchini and/or My Organic Acres' Savory Salad Mix. The box weighs between 10 and 15 pounds, and the entire thing only cost me $19!


If you choose to purchase this box, keep in mind that your voucher can not be redeemed until after May 10. However, you can schedule delivery of the box right away. I purchased my voucher and just set up delivery for the middle of May. I can't wait to use my organic produce to make baby food!



No comments:

Post a Comment