Friday, April 8, 2011

Rite Aid

Today was a crazy day, but I managed to run in to Rite Aid for a few things. I spent some time last night planning the trip, so I was armed with a detailed list. Here's what I got:
-2 Gillette Body Washes and 2 Gillette Deodorants. I had two BOGO coupons that gave me free body wash with the purchase of the deodorant. However, the coupons only gave me the body wash free for a price up to $4.99, and it was priced $5.29 each, so I actually paid $.60 total for the two body washes. The deodorant was on sale 2/$8, and Rite Aid was offering a $2 +UP Reward (UPR) for the purchase. I also had 2 $1/1 coupons for the deodorant, which brought my total to $4.60 for all 4 products, or just $1.15 each.
-Kellogg's FiberPlus bars, $2.50. These were more expensive than the store brand that I usually buy at Walmart, but I wasn't about to go in there just to save $.50.
-Scunci hair ties, $1.99. These had a $1.99 UPR, which made them free!
I paid: $7.10


Tomorrow I'm headed to Target, for a few deals that I'm pretty excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment