Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Shopping

Today I ventured out to a few different stores, armed with my coupons, sale flyers, and detailed shopping lists. First stop: Target. Here's what I got:
-Kandoo flushable wipes- $1.42, and I used a $1/1 coupon, making them $.42.
-OshKosh baby jeans- $6.48 on clearance
-Bottle brush- $2.09
-3 pairs of socks- $3 total
I paid: $11.99

Next, I headed to Rite Aid. This stop was my favorite:
Here I bought:
-2 Glade Pet Odor Eliminator Sprays, $4.29 each. I had a BOGO coupon, and each bottle had a $1/1 manufacturer's coupon stuck to it, and I used both. My total for the two bottles was $2.29.
-I used the in-ad coupon for $3/3 American Greetings cards. I bought 3 cards at $.99 each, so I had a $.03 overage.
I paid: $2.26

Then, Walgreens:
Here's what I got:
-Thermacare Heat Wraps, on sale for $4.49, and Infants' Advil for $5.49. I had a coupon for $3 off the purchase of both of those together, which made the Wraps $2.99 and the Advil $3.99.
-Skintimate Shave Gel on sale 2/$4, with a $2 Register Rewards, making them $1 each. I had 2 $.55/1 coupons, making the Shave Gel just $.45 each.
-Gillette Fusion Shave Gel, on sale for 4.29, and Gillette Deodorant, on sale $4.99. They were BOGO 50% off, and I had a $1/1 coupon for the Shave Gel and a $1/1 coupon for the Deodorant, making the Gel $1.14 and the Deodorant $3.99. 
-Three cans of BBQ pringles, $1.50 each with a $1/3 coupon, making them $3.50 total.
Plus I had a $2 Register Rewards from my last trip
I paid: $14.51

Grand Total: $28.76

All these stores had great sales that I couldn't take advantage of because I don't have a stockpile of coupons built yet. That just means I'm way more excited than I should be for my next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment