Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Back, Baby!

My blog is not dead! I know it may appear that my blog has ceased to exist, but I’m happy to tell you that we’re back!

I’m not sure exactly why I went almost two months without posting. Mostly, I think, it was one of those situations where you let something slide for a few days, then a few more, and then before you know it it’s been four weeks and the thought of resuming the activity seems overwhelming. Or something like that.

Regardless, I spent many hours thinking about this blog. I thought about ideas to revamp it and turn it into a kind of blog I’d like to read. Here are a few of the changes I’m going to implement:

-New Meal Monday: I’ll share, or I’ll invite someone else to share, about a new recipe I’ve tried recently. Since discovering Pinterest, I look for any excuse to cook something new.

-Website Wednesday: On Wednesday, I’ll share a website that I find interesting, helpful, fun, etc., and that I think you might enjoy, too.

-Super Savings Saturday: This is one that many bloggers do; I'll just share my best deals from the previous week.

There you have it. Don't you just love alliterations? To paraphrase The Eagles, I didn't quit blogging, I just took a two-month vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment