Friday, October 7, 2011

$5.61 CoverGirl Moneymaker

Technically this deal should be posted tomorrow, on Super Savings Saturday. But that's how good this deal is. I'm so excited to share it, and I wanted anyone who will be out and about tomorrow to have the chance to try it, too. Read on to see how I made $5.61 on a purchase of CoverGirl makeup at Rite Aid.

Right now at Rite Aid, CoverGirl products are buy one get one 50% off. In addition, if you buy $30 worth of CoverGirl products, you get a $10 +Up Reward (remember, this is the coupon that prints with your receipt, giving you a certain dollar amount off your next purchase).

I bought:
1 trublend minerals powder- $9.99
1 cheekers blush- $2.19 (50% off of $4.39)
1 blush brush- $5.29
2 smoothers concealer sticks- $6.99 and $3.49 (50% off of $6.99)
1 trublend liquid foundation- $4.94 (50% off of $9.89)
Total: $32.89


I used 3 $8/2 CoverGirl face products coupons from the October P & G insert. I also had $4.50 in =Up Rewards from my last Rite Aid shopping trip.
I paid: $4.39


I also received a $10 +Up Reward, which I didn't use. When I use it (probably on Sunday) this trip will be a   $5.61 moneymaker.

Note: While I was in Rite Aid on Thursday, they were restocking their entire makeup section. If you're thinking about trying this deal tomorrow, you might be in luck. Even if you don't want to attempt to get the $10 +Up Reward, the $8/2 coupons can still be combined with the buy one get one 50% sale to get you makeup for free or nearly free.

No comments:

Post a Comment