Sunday, May 29, 2011

Walmart Trip

Mostly, I despise Walmart as much as the next person. I hate how there are fifty-seven checkout lanes, but only three cashiers. I hate how a lot of their aisles are organized counter-intuitively- why is the body lotion by the makeup and not by the body wash? I hate how, around here anyway, their prices are so low that I often can't justify shopping elsewhere.


During my Friday morning shopping trip, though, I was definitely not hating Walmart. Keep reading to see how I got all of the stuff in the picture for $10.06.
-Nalley dill hamburger chips, $1.86. I used $1.25/1 coupon, making them $.61.
-Baby toy, $3.
-2 bottles of Purex with Zout laundry detergent, $5.77 each. I had two coupons that I won in online giveaways, so these were both free.
-Country Crock spread, $2.62. I used $1/1 coupon, making it $1.62.
-Travel size Advil, $1.84. I used $1/1 coupon, making it $.84.
-2 boxes of Nexcare bandages, $1 each. I used 2 $1/1 coupons, making them free.
-1 degree deodorant, $1.88. I used $.75/1 coupon, making it $1.13.
-2 Wet Ones travel packs, $.97 each. I used $1/2 coupon, making them $.47 each.
-Cottonelle flushable wipes, $2.48. I used a coupon that I got online, making them free.
-Suave deodorant, $.97. I used a $.75/1 coupon, making it $.22.
-Frank's Hot Sauce, $.98. I used a $1/1 coupon, making it free.
-Suave volumizing mousse, $2.74. I used a coupon that I got online, making it free.
-Noxzema razors, $4.97. I used a coupon that I got when I contacted the company about a broken razor in a box I bought awhile ago, making them free.
-Huggies flushable wipes, $1.72. I used $1/1 coupon, making them $.72.


For those of you keeping track, I had $21.73 worth of coupons for free items: The Purex detergent, Suave mousse, Cottonelle wipes, and Noxzema razors.

No comments:

Post a Comment