Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friendly Reminders

Tonight I just thought I'd throw out a couple random thoughts.


1. Remember, there will be no coupon inserts tomorrow, because of the Memorial Day holiday. The Sunday papers usually do not include inserts when a major holiday falls on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. I don't know why. Be sure to check your coupon match-ups anyway, because you should still be able to snag some good deals using coupons you already have.


2. It's never a bad idea to print the coupon policies for stores you visit frequently. If a cashier gives you a hard time about something you know you should be allowed to do, you can politely refer to the policy. This is something I actually haven't done yet, but I keep meaning to do. If you've already done this, keep in mind that Rite Aid changed their coupon policy this past week, so you might want to print the latest version.


3. If you read this blog regularly, be sure to become a follower! I'll be doing a giveaway when I hit 20 followers (only 4 more to go)! The giveaway will be for La Bella Rosa. Be sure to check out all of the super cute stuff she has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment