Monday, May 9, 2011

Walgreens Trip

I had a fairly successful trip to Walgreens last night. Here's what I got:


-2 bags of BBQ Lay's Potato Chips, on sale for $1.99. I used a $2/2 coupon, making them $.99 each.
-1 Pantene conditioner and 1 Pantene shampoo, on sale 2 for $7. I used a $3/2 coupon, making them $2 each.
-1 Carefree pantiliners, on sale for $1. I used a $1/1 coupon, making them free.
-3 Pampers Swaddlers, $27. I used 1 $2/1 coupon and 2 $1.50/1 coupon, making them $22 (this may not seem very inexpensive, but I also got $8 in Register Rewards).
-Lysol toilet bowl cleaner, on sale at $2.99 and BOGO free. I used a $1/2 coupon, making them $.99 each.
-Nexcare Band-Aids, $2.99 (these have a mail-in rebate, so they will eventually be free).
-Kleenex, $.89 after Walgreens coupon.
-3 Laffy Taffy, $.25 each (I just purchased these so that some of my coupons would go through; you can't use more coupons than you have items).
My total with coupons was: $.34.60.
Then I used $10 in Register Rewards.
I paid: $24.60
I also got a $5 Register Reward good on the purchase of Pampers, so I should be able to get a package for very cheap next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment