Monday, June 27, 2011

Living Social Deal!

I just bought an awesome Living Social deal! For $10, you can purchase a $20 voucher to Soap.com. If that doesn't sound like something you would be interested in, be sure to check out the website. They have so much more than just soap. They offer free shipping on your order over $25. That means you can purchase this voucher, spend an additional $5, and end up with $25 worth of product for only $15, without paying for shipping. Or, you can just choose something less expensive


I'm going to use my voucher to purchase the more expensive Cascade ActionPacs for the dishwasher. I can't bring myself to pay full price for them in the store, but whenever we use them I can tell a big difference in our dishes. You should know that the deal is only good on certain brands, which are listed on the webpage. It seems to be mostly Proctor & Gamble products. The deal is only available through tonight, so don't procrastinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment