Sunday, June 12, 2011

FREE product!

With this link, you can win a free Suave Professionals product!


I did it the last time the offer was available, and I've since received the coupon in the mail and redeemed it for a free bottle of volumizing mousse. Now I just did the test again and will be receiving TWO coupons in the mail for free Suave Professionals products.


All you have to do is watch several short videos and decide which model is using Suave Professionals and which one is using the salon brand. It's all 100% guessing, so I just left the videos running while I made my grocery list, then checked the page every couple of minutes to enter my guess. Not bad for a Sunday night!


Don't forget the La Bella Rosa giveaway ends Wednesday night! If you're a follower of this blog, you've already earned an entry. Just leave a comment on the giveaway post telling me that. Entries are really low, which is surprising... what do y'all have against free stuff? Get those entries in!

No comments:

Post a Comment