Friday, July 1, 2011

Target Highlights

Yesterday morning, I dragged myself out of bed early to go to Target before work. I so didn't want to, but I had some great coupons that were about to expire. That would be why, at 7:30 am, armed with a detailed shopping list and my coupon binder, I headed to Albany. I bought a good bit of stuff, but here are some of my favorite deals:
Playtex sippy cups two-pack: originally $5.14 per package. I bought two and used two $2/1 manufacturer coupons (there might be more if you sign up here) and one $1/1 Target coupon. I paid $5.28 total, or $2.64 per package- $1.32 per cup.
Kotex liners, 16-count: $.94 each. I used two $1.50/2 manufacturer coupons that I got here. I paid $.76 total, or $.19 each.
Nexcare bandages, two boxes: originally $2.09. I used two $1/1 Target coupons (still available here) and one $1.50/2 manufacturer coupon (no longer available). I paid $.68 total, or $.34 each.

Obviously, I bought more than what is pictured. Have you had any great steals lately? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment